So, what did you do with out your BFC fix?

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
BFC is back and I'm feeling better cause of it. I think I need a girl friend.:p

So, what did you guys do while BFC was down? I ended up in Provo hanging out with family. Didn't have much of a knife related weekend (did have my SOG Government in my duffle bag though), but I did get to spend time with friends, family and good looking girls.:D

Drank some beer, spent time with a new 'lady friend' and went for a nice dinner on Sunday evening.

All in all it was time well spent on some much needed social acitivity.

What you didn't sit there hitting the refresh key all weekend, hoping that next time (!!!) it would come up???:rolleyes: :D ;) ???
I spent a fairly relaxing weekend with my wife and daughter. Sunday we all went to the park with Gunnar, and enjoyed the sunshine...:cool: :D :cool: ...
It was relaxing...

I wandered out into the great Mojave Desert with an eight-pack of Guinness, a few guns, lots of ammunition, a few steaks, some good red wine, stinky cigars, and a sweet sweet sixteen-year-old named Lagavullin......

The Tigershark and Tech II once again did battle with the steaks, naturally receiving many oooh's & aaah's in the process.

Great fun was had by all......

followed Sparks advice, sharpened a bunch of stuff.
:) guy

Originally posted by Bobby B
What you didn't sit there hitting the refresh key all weekend, hoping that next time (!!!) it would come up???:rolleyes: :D ;) ???

Lol actually I did that a little bit. Was suffering from BFC withdrawls.:eek::p he he he

Glad you guys had fun. Anybody take pics of there activities?

Originally posted by New Pig Hunter
some pics available but I'm whooped if I know how to post 'em !!

Just email the pics to me and I'll see that they get posted.:)

Here are some pics of Carl (New Pig hunter). Looks like he had a great weekend.:eek::D

30_cal.jpg

and

30_cal_2.jpg

Edited to add this Pic:

SOG_Bowie_dinner.jpg

Nice looking steak:D

AWESOME !!!

yep, ya caught me and some friends on a boring day !!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: Can I come and be bored with you???:D :D :D
I live in Canada... those are a Class A No-No!!!:grumpy:

Bobby B,

you come on down.... we'll fix you up !!

As for me and my camp, just show up with as much ammo as you'd like to shoot and you're more than welcome to use my toys.

One of the guys who has all the right and proper paperwork has occasionally shown up with his silenced AR-15..... suppressor is longer than the whole rifle. But all ya hear is the bolt cycling back and forth !! Way Cool !!
And he has a nice tripod-mounted .50 cal.... makes a nice dust storm at the bullet landing zone.

And since this is a knife forum, the Tigershark has received a lot of positive affirmation.

Cheers,

Carl

Here are some more pics that Carl sent me.:D

--------------------

here's four cool pics from the desert Guns and Whiskey gatherings.....

MANS BEST FRIENDS !!
mans_best_friends.jpg

KALI SUNRISE !!
Kali_sunrise.jpg

WINE HOUR !! steaks are on the grill !!
Wine_Hour.jpg

DESSERT !! (3 types of cobbler, and note the tub of homemade ice cream !!)
Dessert!!!.jpg

----------------------

Hey Carl, what types of cobbler and Ice Cream did you guys make? Sure looks good;)

Ah Heber, yer killin' me !! Now everyone is gonna know that I'm so boring I can't even stand up anymore !!

The Expert Cobbler Chef cooked up Cherry Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon and Peach. The BEST !!!

The Ice Cream Man fired up some blackberry. What makes it interesting is that the air temp was hovering at 97 degrees at the time !!

Cheers,

Carl

Ah Heber, yer killin' me !! Now everyone is gonna know that I'm so boring I can't even stand up anymore !!

The Expert Cobbler Chef cooked up Cherry Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon and Peach. The BEST !!!

The Ice Cream Man fired up some blackberry. What makes it interesting is that the air temp was hovering at 97 degrees at the time !!

Cheers,

Carl

YUM!! those all sound sooooo gooood.:D 97 degrees calls for Ice Cream. And home made is the best.;) All this talk of food is making me hungry and want to use my Dutch Oven.*drool*

The growling sound you hear is my stomach... Yum!!!:cool:

Ahh, so that's what it was.;) lol When I recover from the bill for my recent SOG haul:eek::D I'll have to do my own Duch Oven Party.:) - Am thinking Roast Beast will be on the Menu.:cool:

Originally posted by wildmanh
Ahh, so that's what it was.;) lol When I recover from the bill for my recent SOG haul:eek::D I'll have to do my own Duch Oven Party.:) - Am thinking Roast Beast will be on the Menu.:cool:
I'll play Grinch and carve the beast!:D :p

I'll play Grinch and carve the beast!:D :p

:DI'm thinking of cooking up a 6 to 10 pound Roast, so don't forget to bring a Tigershark.;) Come to think of it, I'll need to buy a bigger Dutch Oven:eek::D

I'm sure I can find "something" that's up to the task...:D
Did you get my e-mail pic to help you with "relative sizing"?:eek: :p ;)

Back