So what has everyone been up to?

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
I've been pretty tired lately. Trying to catch up on everything after being gone that ong is quite the chore. I've got a pretty good size batch going right now. Got a new model in the batch too. I've already drawn out the new knives that will be replacing the Bush Operator and BOXL designs when they're retired. Got the "Operator 575" prototype in this batch. I think you guys are going to dig it. Pretty much just been working my ass off. What has everyone else been up to? Anybody got any life news? I'm always interested in what you guys and gals are doing. You guys aren't just customers. You're all my homies and homettes.

Been busy over this way too. We had our fourth Typhoon swing through, no damage though. Okinawans know how to build well built buildings. Spent 3 days bucker down. We rolled out of that right into an ORI (Operational Readiness Inspection) So we got to suit up and play War Games. This was a plus because I got to whip out my BOXL and show it off… That bad boy accompanies my Deployment bag where ever it goes.

Totally stoked about the good size batch coming up, means more Pic days in our future and the blade gods might bless me with a delta 4 in the mix… ;)

Hell can’t wait for unveiling of the Operator 575. These unveilings are always hella awesome.:thumbup::thumbup:

Just school and extra curriculars. I've got 21 hours of class a week, so it's not too bad. I've only got 3 assignments due this week ;)

Busy with the Sailing Club here too, it's taking up way more time than I anticipated [practices 4 times per week (Monday to Thursday 1645-1930) plus organizing the team for all the regattas we are attending].
Band Practice Monday Tuesday and Thursday from 0630 to 0730 and Choir Practices Wednesday 1800-1900 and Friday 0630 to 0730.
Most weekends if I'm not already busy with sailing the school fills up with other things for us to do (like parades).

Nothing special, got layed off, no work, trying to meet the needs of 98 and 93 year old parents, a pregnant daughter, and all the house repairs and painting a wife could possibly think of. Oh yeah, and waiting for my matching BO and BOXL to show up in the 'finished' pictures! ;)

yo Dylan.. whats happenng bro.. we have been crazy busy around here lately.. the misses and I just got back yesterday from spending some time up in Humboldt County.. her good friend got married and she was in the wedding.. it was a lot of fun, especially since we didn't have our kids..:D
we have both our boys in soccer, with our oldest playing on 2 teams, a rec. team as well as the jr. high team.. it never ends man.. to top it all off, my crazy wife does Roller Derby 2-3 days a week..

hope all is well with you folks.. looking forward to seeing some new designs..

Been keepin' busy here in Kentucky. Dylan, what's the background on the "Operator 575" design?

build well built buildings.

Good tongue twister. lol.

Busy with the Sailing Club here too, it's taking up way more time than I anticipated [practices 4 times per week (Monday to Thursday 1645-1930) plus organizing the team for all the regattas we are attending].

I've never met him personally, but apparently there's a guy named Dylan Fletcher who's some kind of sailing awesomeness. If you google the name Dylan Fletcher, all the stuff that comes up is either me or him.

Nothing special, got layed off, no work, trying to meet the needs of 98 and 93 year old parents, a pregnant daughter, and all the house repairs and painting a wife could possibly think of.

dude. ...I mean just...dude. That sounds nerve racking.

Been keepin' busy here in Kentucky. Dylan, what's the background on the "Operator 575" design?

The 575 is the revised and refined BOXL, with a little stronger military/fighter twist. It's AWESOME.

Just got through getting married and back from my cruise. Can't wait to see this new design.

Just got married in September, driving an hour and a half to school (and an hour and a half back) 5 days a week, working 5 nights a week.

Pretty much the same old thing. Work and family. My time on BF has dwindled as I have found another forum I have been frequenting. Glad to see yo back though Dylan. I wonder what ever happened to that box???

Pretty much the same old thing. Work and family. My time on BF has dwindled as I have found another forum I have been frequenting. Glad to see yo back though Dylan. I wonder what ever happened to that box???

I know exactly what happened to it. The last guy kept all the shit and just disappeared. Sucks, but what are ya gunna do, ya know.

Back