1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

So...

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    my future career in law enforcement has been shut down at the moment due to the state freezing all open positions thanks to a lack of moolah. I just got through filling out my application for part time work at CVS. I need a beer. This economy sucks. I'm using my Fiddleback to eat an apple. It's making me feel a little bit better.

2. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    That sucks man. We need more cops in this country. If they would use resources effeciantly they wouldnt have to freeze hirings. Damn city goverments.

3. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Thats ludicrous. So the only people thriving in this recession are the criminals?

4. mymindisamob

mymindisamob

Feb 1, 2005
    Yep! It seems that politicians are doing just fine.;)

5. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Too much truth to that to be funny.:grumpy:

I really need to step up my sheath making and just try to suppliment my income with that.

6. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    You make nice kydex bro....Pump it up!! I had one of yours with the Izula prototype.

7. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Thanks bro. I've got a couple of sheaths and firesteel loops already busted out. i want to build up a good little set of maybe 20 or so and then start a thread in the exchange or shomething.

8. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    You can make sheaths for Fiddlebacks. It'd be nice to have kydex to offer. I've made a few kydex sheaths, but my wife has put the kabosh on that smell that comes from the oven.

9. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    I'd be happy to.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008