So...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
my future career in law enforcement has been shut down at the moment due to the state freezing all open positions thanks to a lack of moolah. I just got through filling out my application for part time work at CVS. I need a beer. This economy sucks. I'm using my Fiddleback to eat an apple. It's making me feel a little bit better.

That sucks man. We need more cops in this country. If they would use resources effeciantly they wouldnt have to freeze hirings. Damn city goverments.

Thats ludicrous. So the only people thriving in this recession are the criminals?

You make nice kydex bro....Pump it up!! I had one of yours with the Izula prototype.

You make nice kydex bro....Pump it up!! I had one of yours with the Izula prototype.

Thanks bro. I've got a couple of sheaths and firesteel loops already busted out. i want to build up a good little set of maybe 20 or so and then start a thread in the exchange or shomething.

You can make sheaths for Fiddlebacks. It'd be nice to have kydex to offer. I've made a few kydex sheaths, but my wife has put the kabosh on that smell that comes from the oven.

You can make sheaths for Fiddlebacks. It'd be nice to have kydex to offer. I've made a few kydex sheaths, but my wife has put the kabosh on that smell that comes from the oven.

I'd be happy to.

Last edited:
Back