SOG ArcLocks are here!

As of today, several of SOG's much awaited ArcLock knives are now shipping!
biggrin.gif
Three versions are currently ready. They are the NEW Vision & Night Vision (pictured below), as well as the Pentagon Elite refitted with this lock. Soon to be ready will be the monstrous Pentagon Elite 2, the X-Ray Vision, and SOG's AccessCard.

VISIONNI.jpg

I've played with the prototypes in the past, but today I had the opportunity to extensively play with the production models...WOW, WOW, and WOW! The action is smooth as silk, the lock is very easy to maneuver, and the lock is completely secure. Can I repeat that the action is as smooth as silk?
smile.gif
These are exciting knives and much awaited. They are now here and distribution has begun.

Notes of interest. The Night Vision has G-10 handles. The Pentagon Elite now comes with dual steel liners. The X-Ray Vision will have Zytel handles and a bead blasted blade. Check out all of these items and the rest of SOG's new products at: http://www.sogknives.com/new_products.htm

The Vision won last years Blade Magazine Import Knife of the Year. I may work for SOG and support/sell SOG products, but from a personal standpoint, this blade design is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. My personal order has been in since the first day I saw these knives. Now that they are here, I'm a very happy and excited knife lover!

Ron@SOG

------------------
Email: ron@sogknives.com

Ron, do us a favor, post a pic of one disassembled, or at least just the bare blade?

I have to tell you, that "cutout" at the base of the blade looks like it's really close to the pivot. I'm not saying conclusively that you have a problem here but...I'd like to see how close, and get a feel for the stock thickness you're using.

Other than that one detail, that looks like a damned good 4" class defensive piece.

Jim

Ron,
It's hard to tell, but it appears that the clip is not reversible. Is this the case?
Thanks
Walter

Hi Walter,

Thanks for the question. The knives in the picture above are prototypes.

I can promise you that ALL Visions and ALL Pentagon Elites will have a reversable clip.

Hope this helps you out.

Ron@SOG

------------------
Email: ron@sogknives.com

Back