1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG Automatic Repair

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by Nephron44, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Nephron44

Nephron44

Aug 20, 2015
    Hey everyone!

I have a SOG automatic that needs to be sent in for repair (broken spring) and sharpening while im at it. I know some manufacturers, such as Benchmade and Gerber, require proof of law enforcement/military or have it be sent by a dealer. I am wondering what the requirements are to send in my SOG?

Thanks!

2. Isaacherring

Isaacherring

Oct 27, 2015
    I think it depends on your state laws, but I don't really know a lot about autos, possession of one in my state is a felony.

3. Nephron44

Nephron44

Aug 20, 2015
    Anyone?

4. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    I think you should ask SOG. They would know their protocols more than anyone here.

5. Isaacherring

Isaacherring

Oct 27, 2015
    Good idea, lol