1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sog bullet video ??

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by blank10123, Apr 6, 2008.

1. blank10123

blank10123

Mar 26, 2008
    Hi guys , I have looked on the sog knifes website and searched on google but I can't find any places where you can see the sog knife test with the bullets . Has it been taken off the website or what ??

2. johnu2

johnu2

Jun 5, 2007
    It's probably never been released. The SOG website has a brief section of it at the end of the intro.

And for those that are interested, the knife is one of the older their Tigersharks in carbon steel

3. 60_watt

60_watt

May 25, 2007
  4. Chris@SOG

[email protected] Moderator Moderator

Oct 21, 2003
    We actually do not have any video. It is a series of still shot put together to look like a video. Here is a little back story on it.

The shot was done 17 times with a .45 cal handgun just out of the picture frame. The photographer used a high speed strobe to capture the bullet as it was splitting. The knife used was one of our original Tigershark knives from the late 80's or early 90's. That first video is very close to what I have been told was done for the images we have.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJZ5J7h_L1w&feature=related

5. lowendd

lowendd

Feb 3, 2008
    Those Still Shots as an Avatar would be really nice... hrhrhr

6. blank10123

blank10123

Mar 26, 2008
    Ah ok , thanks everyone for the replies :p