1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG contest - discussion thread

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by FAL'ER, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Chris@SOG

[email protected] Moderator Moderator

Oct 21, 2003
    In case it was not made clear, there will be prizes from SOG for all four contests. Winners will receive a shirt, hat and knife (to be determined). So get over to the contest threads and enter the contests.

2. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    I told them..but they didn't believe me :( I was waiting for your approval to tell anything else, of course. (Each contest gets a shirt, hat, AND knife? WOW! That's VERY generous!)
    SOGs DOGs you should all take a moment to thank Chris & SOG! I hope the contests will get alot of participants! This should prove to be alot of fun.. I just hope no one gets cut.. :(
    Thank you for telling them Chris..only Fal'er has accepted the challenges yet, maybe now more members will take them up :)

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha Dog..
    SOG FOR LIFE.. Nothing less!

3. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    There are PRIZES--Shirts, Hats, Knives--for the winners of these contests! Come on people! Accept the challenges! LOL! Free stuff! C'mon!

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha Dog..
    SOG FOR LIFE.. Nothing less.

4. FAL'ER

FAL'ER Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Probably gonna have to get a bigger Sog knife for the competitions. As it stands i only have this,
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    gonna be tough to compete with this. Luckily I get major pricing on Sog blades so It shouldn't break the bank.

The Northwest ranger looks good. Maybe the Ti Ni version.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  5. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    OREGON FAL'ER is getting a good start! You SOG's DOGs better hurry up n' join in! LOL! That
    knife is gonna do some serious feathers--I've ALWAYS used serrations for feathers & consistently had THIN curly ones! Watch out guys & gals, Fal'er has got his game face on!!
    :D This is getting good!!!

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha DOG..
    SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing less..

Coming soon..The Lady Alpha cometh...:D

My life is alot better now..I have my wonderful girlfriend, my SOG's DOGs, my training, my work.. :D I feel alot better..

6. tattoosteve99

tattoosteve99 Banned BANNED

Apr 5, 2011
    Any idea of a time frame for the contest? End date perhaps.

SOG DOG #39

7. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    Two weeks from the day the contest started. :) Gotta give em' time to get em' done.

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha Dog..
    SOG FOR LIFE..Nothing less!

8. tattoosteve99

Apr 5, 2011
    Lady Alpha? Isn't the female usually leader of the pack lol hehe :)

9. hybridbanana

hybridbanana

Dec 30, 2010
    So, you have to complete all the parts in the contest, or you choose a part to do?

10. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    That's Hyenas--not dogs :) Yeah, she could take it from me--I'm super uber duper extremely tickilish! But she wouldn't do that!

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha Dog..
    SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS!!

11. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    Yes, each contest has multiple parts. Each part must be completed. :)

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha Dog..
    SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS!!

12. tattoosteve99

Apr 5, 2011
    First stage of my contest done. Hope you all like it. Working on stage 2 soon. Then I will impress you all with the finale.

13. tattoosteve99

Apr 5, 2011
    I here you there bro. Mine is just a little small auto. Try cutting some big stuff with this one lol. It aint easy, but it can be done.

14. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    FINALE! *Does a super-duper happy dance* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

:D

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha DOG..
    SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS OR ELSE!

LOL :D...FINALE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Can't wait!

15. tattoosteve99

Apr 5, 2011
    Have you been drinking coffee again? lol

16. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    I watched your video Steve, that was cool! Hehehehe..had "auditorium & powerful effects" on my soundcard..lol.. Poor whittle bunny wabbit..it got squish-squashed! :) Good job! Keep it up!

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha DOG
    SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS! NOTHING ELSE!

17. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    Reminder:Contests last for two weeks from the day they were posted. At the end of the last day, I will begin judging the contests--this may take up to several days to a week. Winners, whomever you will be, please be patient during this time. Please refer to the contests themselves for particular details.

Thank you..

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha Dog..
    SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS! NOTHING ELSE!!

18. tattoosteve99

Apr 5, 2011
    Second stage complete. 3rd and final stage in the works.

19. bored2deth

bored2deth

Feb 27, 2011
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! FINALE IS COMING! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! *Does super-duper-uber
    happy dance* :) No, I have not been drinking coffee--it's gross..I drink VERY strong GREEN
    tea...mwahahahahahaha...ten times the energy! WOOOOOO!

B2D..
    SOG DOG 1..
    Alpha Dog..
    SOG FOR LIFE! NOTHING LESS! NOTHING ELSE!

20. tattoosteve99

Apr 5, 2011
    I think I'll keep you in suspense for awhile b2d. Hehe I'm gonna make you sweat for the last one.