SOG Knives - Welcome to BladeForums.com!

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
We're proud to add SOG Specialty Knives to the manufacturers lineup on BladeForums.com, so everyone give them a hearty hello!

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

I can't turn off my computer for one minute. If I do another surprise just pops up.

Welcome to Bladeforums!
smile.gif

soglogo75.gif

Let's all give a warm welcome to Ron Andersen from SOG Specialty Knives. Also you may see Spencer or his wife Gloria pop in from time to time as they are very much interested in how their products perform and how you guys like them.

Here is a little history on SOG.
SOG stands for Studies and Observation Group, an elite joint services military group in Vietnam designed for covert operations. Sanctioned to develop and procure their own equipment, SOG members created a knife for use in one of the harshest environments in the world. It is in this spirit that SOG Specialty Knives and Tools, Inc. was founded in 1986 by Spencer and Gloria Frazer.

While Gloria has managed the daily business of SOG for the last 14 years, Spencer, the design force behind SOG has been able to guarantee consistent style and design from start to finish. "My greatest pleasure is seeing our products in use --- products that started from an idea, developed to a drawing, progressed to a model, and finally finished production. I design products that Gloria and I like and want to use ourselves." Spencer Frazer

"It's amazing to work side by side for 14 years with such a premier designer as Spencer. Participating in and learning about the diversity of knife design from Spencer has been a rewarding experience. I think our customers know how Spencer and I feel about our products each time they put a SOG product to task, they won't let you down." Gloria Frazer

Also visit SOG's new web site! www.sogknives.com

PS The new SOG Vision is VERY SWEET!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!
Visit www.onestopknifeshop.com
All sales from 1 Stop Knife Shop help support this site!

Absoulutely,

Welcome, I have often said that the SOG Vision is one of the most underrated knives in the industry. It is also my daily carry, most of the time.

------------------
Visit john@cumberlandknives.com

<A HREF="http://www.cumberland-knives.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cumberland-knives.com
</A>
for all your knife needs.

Glad to have you with us! I'm sure that you'll find this an interesting place. Any place with this many people playing with sharp objects would have to be.
smile.gif

------------------
Dave
------------------------
If a tree falls in the forest, and there is nobody there to hear it, don't blame me.

Welcome! I have owned several SOG knives and also bought them for friends. The quality is absolutely second to none in my experience. I look forward to reading all the inside info on new models now.

Indeed..
A hearty welcome to you, Ron ! IMO, you'll never recieve a SOG blade that is anything less than hair popping sharp with the utmost in QC.
smile.gif

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! I feel right at home.

And Columbo...You're right...But no one should run with a sharp object in this room! Remember, Safety First! (I know I'm going to like it here!)

Ron@SOG

------------------
Email: ron@sogknives.com

Welcome Ron and SOG --

I don't have the time to visit the Forums as routinely as I'd like, but will be sure to drop in here when I do. Glad to see you here --

Glen

------------------
Thank me -- my posts make yours sound smarter.

Back