1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG Knives - Welcome to BladeForums.com!

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by Spark, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    We're proud to add SOG Specialty Knives to the manufacturers lineup on BladeForums.com, so everyone give them a hearty hello!

Spark

------------------
    Kevin Jon Schlossberg
    SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

2. Damon

Damon

Feb 9, 1999
    I can't turn off my computer for one minute. If I do another surprise just pops up.

Welcome to Bladeforums! [​IMG]

3. Mike Turber

Mike Turber

Oct 2, 1998
    [​IMG]

Let's all give a warm welcome to Ron Andersen from SOG Specialty Knives. Also you may see Spencer or his wife Gloria pop in from time to time as they are very much interested in how their products perform and how you guys like them.

Here is a little history on SOG.
    Also visit SOG's new web site! www.sogknives.com

PS The new SOG Vision is VERY SWEET!

------------------
    Best Regards,
    Mike Turber
    BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
    Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
    Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!
    Visit www.onestopknifeshop.com
    All sales from 1 Stop Knife Shop help support this site!

4. Cumberland Knives

Cumberland Knives

Jul 17, 1999
    Absoulutely,

Welcome, I have often said that the SOG Vision is one of the most underrated knives in the industry. It is also my daily carry, most of the time.

------------------
    Visit [email protected]

<A HREF="http://www.cumberland-knives.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cumberland-knives.com
    </A>
    for all your knife needs.

5. Bob Irons

Bob Irons

Oct 14, 1998
    Welcome! [​IMG]

6. Columbo

Columbo

Feb 1, 2000
    Glad to have you with us! I'm sure that you'll find this an interesting place. Any place with this many people playing with sharp objects would have to be. [​IMG]

------------------
    Dave
    ------------------------
    If a tree falls in the forest, and there is nobody there to hear it, don't blame me.

7. mjjbecker

mjjbecker

Sep 9, 1999
    Welcome! I have owned several SOG knives and also bought them for friends. The quality is absolutely second to none in my experience. I look forward to reading all the inside info on new models now.

8. Al Machado

Al Machado

Aug 1, 1999
    Indeed..
    A hearty welcome to you, Ron ! IMO, you'll never recieve a SOG blade that is anything less than hair popping sharp with the utmost in QC. [​IMG]

9. Ron Andersen

Ron Andersen

Mar 23, 2000
    Thanks everyone for your warm welcome! I feel right at home.

And Columbo...You're right...But no one should run with a sharp object in this room! Remember, Safety First! (I know I'm going to like it here!)

[email protected]

------------------
    Email: [email protected]

10. storyville

storyville

Aug 11, 1999
    Welcome Ron and SOG --

I don't have the time to visit the Forums as routinely as I'd like, but will be sure to drop in here when I do. Glad to see you here --

Glen

------------------
    Thank me -- my posts make yours sound smarter.