SOG Mini Pentagon - Loser Sheath

Really dissappointed!
This is my first fixed blade and the sheath doesn't even fit the knife - it not made to accommodate the guard. Just does not work well!
Otherwise, it's an "ok" knife (I'm not that fond of the powder finish on the blade)...
Ed E

Hello Keith:

I just recently purchased a Pentagon. I wanted it with the leather sheath and belt clip for concealed carry. Unfortunatetly, mine shipped with the Kydex. Would you be willing to sell the leather one that you are not using for a reasonable price?

Thanks, Mike H

Hey Guys...

I can fix your problems for you...

How about trying out Custom sheathing..
Something that No factory sheath can give you..

You won't be sorry I guarantee that!

ttyle

Eric...

------------------
On/Scene Tactical
Leading The Way In Quality Synthetic Sheathing

Ed..

I've got a SOG Pentagon sheath for you if you are interested.

It's one of mine..
It's an Ambi sheath with standard G-clip that All set up for IWB..

Drop me a note..

ttyle

Eric...

------------------
On/Scene Tactical

Hi Ed,

It sounds like your sheath is defective and slipped through quality control. I apology for that and the inconvenience! Give me a call and I'll find out exactly what's going on. My number is (888) SOG BEST, ext. 288.

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.

Email: ron@sogknives.com

Did anybody notice the date on Ed's post? Don't be surprised if you don't hear from him after all this time.

-Cougar :{)

Cougar...

LMAO...
Geez wonder if he is still alive... LOL

Didn't even notice...
smile.gif

Better late than never...
smile.gif

Eric..

------------------
On/Scene Tactical

Hi Cougar,

Your powers of observation far exceed mine. As a customer service rep, I take care of them dead or alive...I just want them happy.
smile.gif

(How did this get resurrected?)

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.

Email: ron@sogknives.com

It happens now and then -- somebody runs a search, finds an old thread, and replies to it. You can still reply to threads no matter how old they are unless they've been moved to an archive (and we only archive threads when a forum gets so big it starts running slow).

Sometimes people deliberately go looking for a good old thread they remember to kick it back to the top for new members to enjoy and old members to enjoy again. There's a tremendous wealth of information buried in old threads around here....

-Cougar :{)

P.S. I should probably explain SOG didn't have a presence on Bladeforums two years ago when this thread was started -- if Ron had been around then he would have helped the guy out immediately. So don't worry if you buy a Mini Pentagon yourself and it turns out to have a loser sheath nobody will respond to your complaint until two years later -- now Ron is here he responds fast (though he'll see your question sooner if you post it on the SOG forum at this website).

:{)

I received a SOG Pentagon Sheath from Eric at OS/T..
Excellent beyond belief..
Perfect Fit and Retention..
Streamlined and quick to deploy with a multi-carry clip..

This sheath is a must for the Pentagon..

Great Work as usuall Eric..

Take Care..
Murr

Back