1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG Question

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by Mr BS, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Mr BS

Mr BS

Dec 31, 2014
    Hope this is the right place, but I have a couple questions about a few SOG's I have. I have (2) SOG SOGzilla's and the blades on both have become loose. And then I have a SOG Twitch that has a stripped screw hole on the belt clip, not sure how it happened. Just noticed the screw missing and the threads were stripped. How, if able, to I go about seeing if I can have these knives fixed? I know they are not highend knives by no means, but they fit it function I used to use them for perfectly.
    Thanks?

2. defiant-1

defiant-1

Sep 26, 2011
  3. loganstokes

loganstokes

Feb 1, 2017
  4. Mr BS

Mr BS

Dec 31, 2014
    Thanks gents! I've never dealt with warranties on knives, so thought I'd ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk