1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOG RECON 2.0

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by p.m. amascato, Dec 7, 2018.

1. p.m. amascato

p.m. amascato Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Is there a place where I can get one ? I have been watching the bay but nothing .

If you know please let me know thank you

2. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    SOG has discontinued their Recon line of knives. :( Your best bet it to hit up a bunch of dealers to see what they have in stock. Or maybe sites that sell used knives. .

3. p.m. amascato

Sep 24, 2017
    thank you

4. sac troop

sac troop

Mar 4, 2009
    I don't believe there have been any in dealer stock for over a year now. You'll likely have to go the used knife route. The asking prices are likely to run high.

5. p.m. amascato

Sep 24, 2017
    thank you I found 1

6. crimin

crimin Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2007
    I have an original Recon. It's not a 2.0. It's the most beautiful fixed blade ever made.

7. crimin

crimin Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2007
    Sold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  8. p.m. amascato

Sep 24, 2017
    I do have 2 of this one. thank you