1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sog Tech Bowie any good?

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by kyhunt, Dec 10, 2015.

1. kyhunt

kyhunt

Mar 20, 2007
    I still to this date own zero Sogs. I have looked at them for years and always liked the way they looked. I was a big sporting good store a few weeks ago and they had a Tech bowie. It looked like a nice knife for the price. Anyone have any input on these. I've been looking online at reviews but thought folks here might be better to ask.

Most of my fix blades are Bark River , ESEE and a couple of Bucks but been wanting to try a Sog for years.

2. kyhunt

kyhunt

Mar 20, 2007
    Thank you I will.

3. kyhunt

kyhunt

Mar 20, 2007
    After looking at those threads I realized I read them already after I did a search the other day. Guess there isn't any newer reviews or thoughts on them. Thanks anyhow.

4. kyhunt

kyhunt

Mar 20, 2007
    I don't know what I did. When I did a search the other day I only came up with a few results. Today I came up with a bunch. So I'll do some reading.

5. Dirty Bill

Dirty Bill

Feb 23, 2010
    I have one and I like it.I carry it almost every day.