• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - $400 RMJ Tactical Loggerhead with brand new Chattanooga Leatherworks leather cover

SOLD - $400 via Zelle or PPFF if you don’t have Zelle. Bought this from a fellow BF member and never used it in any way. Some marks on the head from the kydex sheath. Comes with both the kydex and the brand new Chattanooga Leatherworks leather sheath which fits perfect. Sorry, I do not have the box for this one.

PP Friends and Family accepted only if you don’t have Zelle. No sales to minors. Not looking for trades right now. Price includes USPS Priority Shipping insured with tracking and signature confirmation to lower 48 only and please know and abide by your own knife laws. Post here first followed by a PM to get my Zelle info. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I assume this is of 3/8" 80CRV2 steel...

If so, will take it thanks.

{Message box is full, BTW}

So I looked up the specs on this, here they are. Looks like the head is the steel you asked about and the thickness is .38 inches per below.

Specifications

Overall Length:15.75"
Head Width:5.50"
Head Thickness:0.38"
Head Material:80CrV2
Finish:Gray
Cutting Edge:2.75"
Handle Material:Rubber
Color:Black
Weight:1 lb. 8.08 oz.
Sheath:Kydex
Brand:RMJ Tactical