• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

~SOLD~ "Academic" Friction Folder CPM 20CV + Bi-Directional Carbon Fiber

The_Iron_Joe

Knifemaker, Jeweller. Custom Books Open!
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
~SOLD~

Hello again! I've got some knives completed recently that haven't been spoken for yet. Here's one!

Bi-directional carbon fiber has become one of my very favourite materials lately, I'm very happy I've been able to get more of it!

This one weighs in at 1.94 oz / 55 grams, and thanks to the CF, the handle has extremely little flex.

Some specs are below, followed by pictures and a video demonstrating how light interacts with the handle material.

Blade steel; CPM 20CV (Aim 61-62 HRC)
Blade stock thickness; 3mm // 1/8"
Blade length; 3" from tip to edge of handle
Handle material; Carbon Fiber (90° Bidirectional)
Handle length; 4.25"
Hardware; Stainless steel
(Two T15 Torx Keys Included, if the buyer wants them, please indicate)

I'm asking $290 CAD (~$215.45 USD as of writing) PayPal G&S, insured and tracked shipping included to anywhere in North America. If you live elsewhere, different shipping rates can be determined and we'll adjust the price accordingly. I don't want to ship without tracking or insurance, it's equally important to me that you receive the knife safely as it is that you pay for it. 😁

There is a video below the pictures. If there are any questions at all, please ask away.

Thanks for looking!

PLEASE NOTE; the video below isn't of the exact model I have for sale, it's mainly to show how the CF reflects light. The photo album is absolutely the model for sale.

sVYwb3L.jpeg

4HKKzJU.jpeg

cxB9r8T.jpeg

iPCbpd1.jpeg

O1U3ziZ.jpeg

nJg1LrA.jpeg

VkOLlLD.jpeg

Last edited:
And this one is sold! Many thanks to the buyer, and to everyone else for looking.

Back