• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - BF Forum Knives 2011-2017

As we reach the holiday season, I find myself reflecting on what I have, and what I need (and what's in the bank, if we're honest). And while I love my traditional knives, I find myself simplifying my collection to more vintage pieces and only certain patterns.

I love this forum, and the forum knife process (so much that I did the art for several) - but I just cannot justify holding onto this set any longer. So it is with no small amount of nostalgia and likely regret, that I post this set of Forum knives - 2011-2017, with tubes, unused.

There are one or two pepper spots on one of the blades on the the reverse of the 2012 trapper, but with that exception, this are all in great condition.

I would prefer to sell them as a set, all 7 knives for $SOLD via paypal (I take care of domestic shipping and paypal fees). If they do not move, I will consider breaking the set apart. Respond in thread and PM. International buyers, PM for a price with shipping.

gmsfBlBh.jpg

WmAxKGnh.jpg

Thanks for looking. And thank you BF - once again. :)

Last edited:
If I had $1200 to spend on knives, this would be a great way to do it! Alas, I do not. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for all the interest!

Additional pictures of the stag jack, and serpentine:

DOYO3Vdh.jpg

C0jWnH2h.jpg

CdP41tjh.jpg

8BV28tmh.jpg

qKmtyjoh.jpg

Back