Sold! Buck 110 Framelock Conversion. Another in progress.

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
With a frame of bead blasted 6AL4V Titanium and high quality, high weave Carbon Fiber, this is one light knife! The spacer is also made of Titanium. The pivots, cap screws, sockethead and pocket clip are all stainless. Lots of corrosion resistance here! Capscrews are countersunk for the smoother feel and look. It is also equipped with a thumb stud for easy one hand opening.
The action, lockup and release and blade centering at rest are excellent.

I'm asking a high price because of the high quality materials and the many hours spent to create this one of a kind Buck 110 Framelock Conversion.

$475 obo

Last edited:
With a frame of bead blasted 6AL4V Titanium and high quality, high weave Carbon Fiber, this is one light knife! The spacer is also made of Titanium. The pivots, cap screws, sockethead and pocket clip are all stainless. Lots of corrosion resistance here! Capscrews are countersunk for the smoother feel and look. It is also equipped with a thumb stud for easy one hand opening.
The action, lockup and release and blade centering at rest are excellent.

I'm asking a high price because of the high quality materials and the many hours spent to create this one of a kind Buck 110 Framelock Conversion.

$475 obo
Would you consider 400.00?

Jerad,Received the custom framelock 110 build today.She sure is a wonderful build!The skill and craftsmanship to accomplishment this level of innovativeness is outstanding.I have a few Yellowhorse,Remer,Seals and Stone 110 builds and your build is right up there with their builds;although your innovativeness in design supersedes.Thanks again and I will be in contact with you for the titanium BG-42 bladed custom build.

I'm glad you like it Dennis.
Thanks for the compliments guys.
I can do filework on 110's

Back