• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD -- Citizen 200m NY0040 Full Lume Dial Automatic Dive Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
**SOLD**

Citizen 200m NY0040 Full Lume Dial Automatic Dive Watch

This great dive watch has an automatic Miyota movement and fully luminous dial. Very comfortable strap. The day indicator can be set to English or Japanese Kanji characters. The crystal is scratch-free and I can't find any scratches on the case. The case back does show scratches and the band shows very minor wear.

Yours for $135. I will pay for Priority Mail Insured shipping and I will pay the PayPal fees, as always. Offered for sale in the CONUS, AK, HI & PR only. Messages asking me to ship outside of the US will not receive a reply. I'm am not really looking for trades, but would consider a watch or production folder of comparable value and condition. A dive watch with a "Pepsi" bezel or Spyderco Sprint Run would be of particular interest. I am not looking for custom knives, fixed blades, or ammo.

Thanks for looking.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back