• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(((SOLD))) Diamond Plates 140, 400/1K

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SOLD

First plate is a CKTG 140 grit, lots of life left in it as you can see in the pics no missing diamond and well broken in (rubber feet added to bottom). The other is an off brand think I got it from Taylor tools but not 100% certain 400/1k interrupted diamond plate. Been used a bit however don't see any diamond missing on either side. The CKTG is the flatter of the two, have used for leveling water stones in the past and seemed to work fine. The 400/1k is not quite as flat however if using for sharpening won't matter and won't notice it. I have way to many plates so getting rid of some that are not being used.

Asking $35 shipped, will ship via USPS priority mail with the standard $50 insurance / coverage. Will do my best to get out asap, normally with one day.

*IMPORTANT PLESASE READ*
Payment:
If you'd like the plates please message me with (or temporarily post on my profile page) your email and I will send you a paypal money request/invoice. When paying the money request please don't add note(s) of any kind, this can cause issues on sellers end and may result in cancelling/refunding payment. I only accept payment via goods and services.

StSJFw7h.jpg

bEJCsQMh.jpg

HNdxxhBh.jpg

hQ5b2T9h.jpg

hLw9yyLh.jpg

1IIRgT3h.jpg

j9Ah1sqh.jpg

Last edited:
Back