• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Emerson CQC-8 Black, near mint

SOLD

"The CQC-8 model has long been considered one of the best combat designs that I have ever produced. I agree." - Ernest Emerson

INFO:

While Mr. Emerson loves this knife, I have decided that I do not need something so robust for EDC. As you can see in the photos, condition is fantastic, with only problems being it came with a slightly sticky lock (which I promptly fixed with a pencil) and a tiny bit of wear on the pocket clip and wave. Features:

- Knife has seen maybe 2 weeks pocket time, if that
- Extremely sharp factory chisel edge, does not need a sharpening
- Wave opening feature works flawlessly
- Blackout hardware, blade, etc.
- G10 backspacer (I actually really like this, makes for a good thumb rest in reverse grip)
- Uncustomized and unaltered (warranty is good)
- Perfect grip, size, and blade shape in either forward or reverse grip (he was right in that this is one of the best combat knives ever produced)
- Comes with box and card
- Basically 95% as-new condition

PRICE:

With the DLC, this exact model would run you $263.95 on Emerson's website. Based on condition, all papers, etc. I am asking SOLD and I cover all PayPal and Shipping[/B]. Looking for a CONUS-only sale, no trades.

*As basic members can not PM, if you are interested please POST HERE that "I'll take it" so everyone is clear, followed by PM or email. Thanks for looking.*

PICTURES:

Last edited:
Back