• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Hoffman Belt Carry Bearded Axe (Hatchet)

Comprehensivist

Platinum Member
For Sale: Hoffman Belt Carry Bearded Axe (Hatchet)

I am selling my unused Liam Hoffman Belt Carry Bearded Axe (Hatchet.) The handle is 12” of hickory. The only flaw to point out is that the leather axe cover has a storage handling ding on the top of the snap and adjacent leather (see photos.)

Price: $475 SOLD with PP F&F. Please contact me via PM if you want to discuss another payment method. The price includes USPS Priority Adult Signature Required shipping within the United States.

Please PM to confirm an “I’ll take it” reply or submit any questions to me through the message system here. I will be happy to discuss any details with you there.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

i-KhLBksz-XL.jpg

i-tstKFsf-XL.jpg

i-G5TxcLK-XL.jpg

i-dr2xk5v-XL.jpg

i-mnPXfk3-XL.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale: Hoffman Belt Carry Bearded Axe (Hatchet)

I am selling my unused Liam Hoffman Belt Carry Bearded Axe (Hatchet.) The handle is 12” of hickory. The only flaw to point out is that the leather axe cover has a storage handling ding on the top of the snap and adjacent leather (see photos.)

Price: $475 with PP F&F. Please contact me via PM if you want to discuss another payment method. The price includes USPS Priority Adult Signature Required shipping within the United States.

Please PM to confirm an “I’ll take it” reply or submit any questions to me through the message system here. I will be happy to discuss any details with you there.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

i-KhLBksz-XL.jpg

i-tstKFsf-XL.jpg

i-G5TxcLK-XL.jpg

i-dr2xk5v-XL.jpg

i-mnPXfk3-XL.jpg

Hello. I will take the axe for 475.

Hi tinywatch,

You we’re the first to respond to my ad, but I have no way to contact you. You have three options if you want to move ahead with this:
1) Post your e-mail address here.
2) Sign up for a paid membership on the forum so that you have personal message (I.e. PM) privileges.
3) Click on my user name and post a message on my profile.

Please let me know your intentions soon. I have another interested buyer if things don’t work out.

Thanks,

Phil

^ T tinywatch I sent you an e-mail message. You can edit your post above to delete your e-mail address now.

Thanks!

Edit added 6:07 PM PST - This axe is SOLD. Payment received and axe was shipped.

Last edited:
Back