• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Joe Allen Saddlehorn in ATS-34 and burnt stag

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a really nice knife that I have yet to carry, but have decided to part with because a grail knife is on the horizon. This is a single blade ~3 3/4" (closed) Saddlehorn by Joe Allen. The blade and spring are ~3/32" ATS-34. The liners, pinched bolsters and pins are stainless. The handles are burnt stag and nicely matched as shown in the photos. The grinds are nice and even. Nice cut swedge and crescent nail nick. The action is smooth with a pull of about 5, in my opinion. To my knowledge, I am the second owner and the knife is in as-received-from-maker condition. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Simply contact me within 3 days of receipt and pay shipping both ways.

I'm asking $SOLD, inclusive of PayPal and USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance to the lower 48. Any questions, please let me know.

6319967335_821c7b7ab2_b.jpg

6320486938_9b56f2baed_b.jpg

6320485124_b0ff95ae30_b.jpg

This is a great slipjoint with quality materials at a great price. If you'd like other views, please let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back