• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Massdrop Delica Super Gold Quiet Carry Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only, No Trades

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xxf6L46iLm9Nn6iy6

Quiet Carry Drift Urban EDC Exclusive from their drop after Blade Show West. NIB, out for pics, never carried or cut anything, complete with box, and I'll throw in a new Quiet Carry snap back hat and a few decals. Looking to get what I paid, I'll eat fees and shipping. Smooth action, great lockup and centering. Fantastic design with a beautiful thin Vanax blade.

$OLD PayPal G&S shipped and insured

Spyderco Delica 4 Massdrop exclusive Supergold. I am the second owner, I purchased this as new in box, and I concur, I have not used it carried it since I got it. I was going to try and get the matching set for collection purposes but I changed my mind. Smooth action and great centering, a very nice smooth grind with the laminate. Comes with box, papers and baggie.

$OLD PayPal G&S shipped and insured

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back