• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Sold* Massdrop / Laconico Keen

Here's a grey grooved Massdrop / Laconico Keen w/S35VN. I originally wanted a smooth purple Keen, but they were sold out so I ordered this one. It took almost 4 weeks to arrive, and during that time I bought a smooth purple from someone here on the forums. I tried a couple of times to like it, but it just didn't feel right in my hand so I sold it. I knew before I even received this one that I wouldn't keep it, so here it is for sale.

Never carried, no blemishes, scratches, not even a single snail trail that I can see. Solid lockup, no blade play, perfectly centered, great detent, buttery... (&*%$# I almost said it!) pop-open, drop-shut action. They still have these in stock on the Drop site. You can either get a new one there for $160, hope it's as good as this one, and wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive, or you can have this one, a perfect specimen, for $140 >>> $130 and get it in a couple of days.

IMG_0489.jpg

More photos:

https://imgur.com/a/ViTSzY5

PayPal G&S only, USPS insured to your door. US sales only. No trades please. PM me with any questions or more photo requests.

I reserve the option to sell to whomever. Please claim it here in a reply and follow up with a PM. First unequivocal "I'll take it" gets it. If payment not received within one hour of claiming, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Please don't claim it if you're not prepared to pay for it right away. Thanks for looking.

Back