• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD**Northfield 44 in Stag

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattWRog

Gold Member
Not the original owner but I do believe it’s unused and presents as such. 6 pull on both. Really nice fat stag. With tube.

I am open to trades for single blade GEC, nothing large though e.g. 97, 23.

Sell for $150 shipped. NO PayPal. I can accept Zelle, Venmo or USPS MO.
FD48C9AF-1225-4D18-8A22-897CA1BD614E.jpeg 30D38CCE-8324-48E3-AEED-98DBE2EFA592.jpeg 7EC192EF-2F6C-4E27-8D35-31E165E8FDB1.jpeg EC1E5B45-2544-49DF-A676-E1C836439D48.jpeg

If you by chance have/can get cashApp (it's real quick to setup) I'd love to take this. Unfortunately just PayPal and cashApp for me tho:(

If you by chance have/can get cashApp (it's real quick to setup) I'd love to take this. Unfortunately just PayPal and cashApp for me tho:(
I hear ya. I understand it’s a narrower audience but I don’t want/need another payment processing facilitator. Appreciate the interest though.

Working on installing zelle, my phone had issues with venmo due to my service provider. If zelle works out I'll take it

If kylelovesbread is unable to work out his zelle ap, and you would accept a cashiers check, I will take it and send the check tomorrow.

Last edited:
Stunningly beautiful! Watching with envy, as I only do PayPal.

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks all. Kyle has dibs. Working out payment details. Marking sold pending for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back