• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sold out - Cleaning my 52100 stack - some nice full tang Raptors for a great price

Francisco Vaz

fvazknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Update: All sold, thank you.

Hello everyone!

If you like high carbon steel and want to use one of my raptors, youre in for a treat.

I have been working almost exclusively on stainless last 6~8 months and a lot of 52100 stacked on my workshop.

Due this, i will be doing some great discounts and nice offers based on this amazing high carbon steel.

For today, some nice raptors, a original design by me.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b5.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
4 - im2r84Z.jpg

There are 3 small raptors meant for more delicate cutting, they feature a 6" blade with a beautiful hammer finish on a near zero grind.

The other bigger one is a 8" raptor meant to be a workhorse but still a zero grind that will be able to handle pretty much all your daily preps.

They are extremely pleasing to use, while they are full tang, a great weight balance and stability can be expected.

The warm feel of the rosewood, as well its beautiful natural colors are some of my favorite details on these.

Handle is made out of Kingwood, a very prized and rare wood that occurs only in Brazil, it has near 1,1g/cm³ of density and is one of the heaviest woods in the planet.

By being a genuine rosewood from Dalbergia genus, it is popularly known to last around 6 decades with ease for outdoor products like tables and such. For a knife handle that will barely be exposed to sun, we are speaking of a lifetime knife that will be passed to your children.

As of 52100 steel you already know. Great steel, easy to sharpen and nice edge stability. It does offer amazing toughness even at 60~61hrc and has a extremely fine grain.

My favorite high carbon steel by far.

Both spine and choil are perfectly rounded for your comfort.

That pinch grip facet on the handle is simply a game changer and will surprise you on how good it feels when using the blade, even in wet conditions.

-> Price
170$ for each 6" raptor and 240$ for the 8" big one. Please claim via email.

In case you take both a big and a smaller one, a great discount will be provided on the set.

Im from Brazil and i dont take paypal, i can provide tons of references. Payment is easy and fast, takes usually less than 4 minutes. Please contact me via fvazcustomknives@gmail.com with any questions or concerns, i will be happy to answer.

If you enjoy my raptors design, there are some more displayed on my website, this is a design that can came in multiple shapes, forms and grinds. I will put an extra picture in the end of this post of a sabatier raptor done recently in 2023.

My website: fvazknives.com

Prices above includes the beautiful red zipped pouch and hand sharpened to 2000 grit, blade will be unpacked ready for use

b6.jpg

My favorite raptor - taking orders on 52100 steel

b1.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have a couple of Francisco’s knives with the Kingwood (rosewood) scales. It is even better in person than the pictures which are great. I have a bunka in 52100 that is very similar to the 8” model, a very light and fast cutter. If you have been wanting to try one of Francisco’s knives, you can’t go wrong at these prices.

Back