• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Sharp by Design Void, Boos Blades Aero Mini SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

toocool006

Gold Member
Hey y'all,

Got two up for consideration today. Prices are G&S shipped, no trades thank you (well, mayyyyybe a UTX-70 SE). Any questions please send a PM. Thanks so much for looking!

Sharp by Design Void (Green Micarta) in M390- $SOLD - this is SOLD
VIDEO

Amazing design by Brian with his unique detent. Awesome action on this one, nearly drop shut (see video). It's LNIB, just taken out a flipped a few times, but it's not going to kick the micro typhoon out of my pocket (I like the smaller form factor). Spydieflicking this guy is a ton of fun! Comes in original box as shown.

TL1whG1.jpg

PBt93vZ.jpg

Boos Blades Aero Mini in S35VN - $SOLD
VIDEO

A few snail trails in the ano (which is gorgeous, the blurple on this is really top notch). The action is good, though it's not drop shut unless you have the framelock fully open, in which case it'll drop fully free. So I end up using a mixed closing method of dropping the blade and then closing the rest of the way (see video). Blade is in good shape, though I'm not the first owner it doesn't appear to have been sharpened, but does have a very slight roll where the edge contacts the backspacer (this is a well-known design flaw with the aero mini, it will come out after the first sharpening and shouldn't recur from there). Comes with COA and a generic taco (not sure if this was original packaging or not).

JwxYd9P.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back