• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco SOLD: Spyderco Kitchen knives - Bunka (184mm) and Petty (105mm), CTS-BD1N steel

For sale are these lightly used Japanese-style kitchen knives. These are very thin and the blades are very light. Great lasers.

I was very eager to try these knives, but I decided I like western-style handles much better than these Japanese style wa handles.

The CTS-BD1N steel is supposed to be very stainless, but it does seem take on a light patina of sorts. I haven't tried polishing it. There are some light scratches from use.

I asked Spyderco customer support what the blades are tempered to, and she sent me to google to look it up 🙄

Spyderco Wakiita Bunka
199mm blade/ 184mm edge length
162 grams
Black G-10 handle
Box has clear packing tape all over it, but does well to protect and store the knife. Just not very gift-able.

this one is very handle heavy. The balance point is behind where the handle meets the blade.

SOLD paid $180. Looking for $150 shipped.

Wakiita™ Bunka Bocho - Spyderco, Inc.

Spyderco Minarai Petty
105mm edge length
51 grams
Black Polypropylene Handle
Box is in very good condition.

SOLD paid $65. Looking for $50 shipped CONUS.

Minarai™ Petty - Spyderco, Inc.

265301-IMG-0463.jpeg

265302-IMG-0465.jpeg265303-IMG-0472.jpeg265304-IMG-0473.jpeg

more photos available by request

shipping from bay area california

Last edited:
Back