• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Spyderco Military - Black Blade, Black G10 - CPM-M4 blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Sanford

Gold Member
SOLD to Striven82. Thanks BladeForums!

--------------------------------
This Military was created by swapping the blades of 2 different Millies. It has been lightly used but it is still in excellent condition.

I am the original owner of both knives. One was from BHQ and one was from GPKnives.

The blade is from the BHQ exclusive with the black DLC M4 blade. The G10 handle is from a regular black bladed S30V Military with black hardware. There is zero play in any direction and the blade will drop freely when unlocked. Blade is perfectly centered when closed. Fantastic detent. This is one of the CQI Military models with the floating stop pin and larger lanyard tube.

Comes in the factory Spyderco box from BHQ. Obviously the box only matches the blade and not the handle.

Asking $150 shipped.

Email or PM me if interested.

PayPal only. No trades. I ship via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise discussed.

Pics taken today. I forgot to take a pic of the back of the blade. I apologize. There are no surprises. It looks as good as the front. The darker spots on the G10 handle were condensation. I had just taken the knife outside to take pics. My house is 70 degrees and it was 90 outside and really humid.

600NbnS.jpg

Rq1WKnb.jpg

1Z2jrNs.jpg

UeqAgSl.jpg

n6CRG0S.jpg

Last edited:
Oooooooo that's nice. I want but I already have an all black S30V military so I can't justify this.

I will say I'm actually working on a 3d printed mod for the military.

I will take this. Message sent

Edit:I’ll take it/2nds if available. Seems while I was typing someone else claimed it. Cheers and good snag. It pays to type quickly around here sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back