• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Sold) Spyderco Paysan

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale today 2 absolutely stunning knives. First is my Spyderco Paysan that I bought directly from Rivers Edge Cutlery about 2 months ago and a CRK Sebenza 21 w/ Micarta Inlays and a matching Millit clip back from the spa. Sadly I need to sell these, as I'm building up a knife making workshop currently.

I will do my best to describe these knives exactly as they are and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. No Trades. Photos and Video will be included for the knives. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services, unless you are comfortable with F&F, I will reduce the price 3%. Shipping only within the lower 48 US states. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knives, thank you!

1) Spyderco Paysan - This was bought brand new in May from Rivers Edge Cutlery, specially picked out by hand to watch out for soft detent, centering, etc. The detent is normal and therefore action is pretty darn good and drops shut nearly on it's own weight. The blade is perfectly centered and lockup is rock solid at 50%. It's been carried here and there but only picked up a couple snail trails. I sent it out to have it professionally sharpened, so it is sporting a 20 degree 1,000 grit edge that has not cut a thing since I got it back. It will come with its Spyderco pouch, paperwork, Lynch NW long sandwashed clip, and original clip. Asking $old

Asking $old for the Apurvis Blades Timascus Clip

Asking $old for the Lynch NW short Spyderco Clip

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/wJDiqVN

Screenshot_20190730-085716__01.jpg
IMG_20190728_131722-1000x750.jpg

2) CRK Large Sebenza 21 w/ Micarta Inlays and matching Millit Clip - This knife came back to me just last week from the spa. It's in absolutely pristine condition and looks brand new. It has not been carried since getting it back. The knife is perfect in every way, as one would expect of a CRK. It comes with a matching 3D milled titanium Millit clip that has a black micarta inlay. The knife comes with original packaging, grease, CoA, wrench, and paperwork. It does not come with the standard sebenza clip. Asking $old!

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/g711FIQ

IMG_20190728_132407-1000x750.jpg IMG_20190728_132357-1000x750.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Spyderco Paysan for sale for $450 (comes with Lynch NW long sandwashed clip.

Apurvis Blades custom timascus clip for the Paysan - $old

Lynch NW short Spyderco clip - $20

Last edited:
Back