• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, thanks BF & thanks buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
For Sale:

PLEASE do not post comments or questions in the sales thread,
PM or email me for those type of things, THANK YOU!!!
: )

TOPS El Chete Acid Rain with factory open spine sheath...

*The "Acid Rain" finish is an acid wash that appears to also be tumbled a bit. It is more highly coveted than the painted blade and it's been discontinued and impossible to find >>> more especially under $220+ and that's before taxes and paying your own shipping!
*knife & sheath only, no factory box
*only "flaw" is an irregular north/south line on the obverse side near the choil....purely cosmetic and shown in the album
*I've coated the blade with Tsubaki oil and has attracted some specs of lint kydex dust etc, my apologies
*unused
*From TOPS website:

Overall Length17.50"
Blade Length12.00"
Cutting Edge11.38"
Blade Thickness0.250"
Blade Steel1095 RC 56-58
Blade FinishAcid Rain
Handle MaterialGreen Canvas/Black Canvas Micarta with orange G10 liners
Knife Weight29.5oz
Weight w/ Sheath37.5oz
Sheath IncludedYes
Sheath MaterialBlack Kydex
DesignerLeo Espinoza

PRICE: SOLD $165 <all in, PayPal Friends & Family, or USPS Money Order, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT:
PayPal F&F with no notes in the memo section, or USPS MO's

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy in the 50 U S of A...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please! No international shipping, sorry.

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

PICS :

From TOPS:

Last edited:
I'll take it! I had to buy one of the ugly new ones because I couldn't find this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back