• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Trestle Pines Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to fund a new hobby and am letting go of some knives to do so. I have for sale a Trestle Pines Buddy in black ash burl. This is a fantastic little knife for EDC or small game hunting. It's 6.5" with a 2.5" blade made by the guys at Hess Knifeworks. The blade is made by GEC. This knife is built on the Hess Caper platform. I bought this within a week of getting a Hess Caper in cocobolo, and this one was just too pretty to carry. I might have carried it one or two days and other than that it's been stored. I do carry the cocobolo one every day and can report that it's the perfect EDC fixed blade, in my opinion.

I'm saying that I probably carried this once or twice because it's got a small circular spot of patina on the one side of the blade. I tried to catch this in a picture, but it's not really showing up. It's very light and only shows up at the right angle and with a cell phone for a camera I'm just not skilled enough to catch it.

Anyways, I bought this new for $115 and am looking to get $90 for it. I'll cover all shipping and PayPal fees within the CONUS. Let me know if there are any questions or if you need a specific picture.

cQj7DZSl.jpg

w8qMWNwl.jpg

MlqyKxwl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back