• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

Hi, I figure I'd post these up for sale here at under cost. They are also listed somewhere else evil. Beautiful set but I can't bring myself to use them. Custom Shop Urban Fudge knife is in brand new condition. Sheath is in as new condition with minor maker's marks. Knife has never been inserted into sheath and will be shipped not inserted into sheath.

Knife and sheath will not be separated.

$700 sold PayPal goods and services shipped to USA and Canada. No trades considered for now.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Fudge10.jpg
    Fudge10.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 278
  • Fudge03.jpg
    Fudge03.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 283
  • Fudge01.jpg
    Fudge01.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Fudge02.jpg
    Fudge02.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 277
  • Fudge08.jpg
    Fudge08.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Fudge09.jpg
    Fudge09.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Fudge11.jpg
    Fudge11.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Nice snag Kirk! .... I saw this as soon as it was up, first - 4th view I think LOL! .... kept looking at it- made me depressed the rest of the day because the timing sucks for me waiting on a half dozen more dings and who knows what happens next week, but what a GREAT snag! I absolutely drool over this blade everytime I see one. Now that it's sold I just had to get that out of my system :D .... one of these days ;)

Back