• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

Selling as a package deal, USA only and paid members only. Please look at the link below for all pictures and feel free to ask questions via PM.

Full album: https://imgur.com/a/BxBdiZb

H6ZABmO.jpg

iGSrihI.jpg

The 93's are both new, never carried, I did wipe off the factory oil for the pictures but I will reapply mineral oil before I pack them up.

Both look great to me other then a super faint horizontal scratch on the micarta 93 that I tried to picture. It barely shows up and only at a certain angle but I wanted to mention it for full disclosure.

The 48 bloodwood improved trapper was a very light user and has a faint patina starting on the blades. Still in great shape but the pulls are on the lighter side which was the norm for this whole run.

Centering looks great on all 3.

Comes with wax paper and tubes.

Asking $old for the whole set. Price includes priority mail shipping in the USA and all PayPal fees. I will ship them out first thing in the morning.

Last edited:
Back