Solve The Riddle Of The Upcoming Quick Sprint Run And Win Big Bank!!!!

The best i can come up with is also "Mentor," because there was a Busse brickyard in Mentor, KY at that time, and Mike was your mentor according to a thread here last year. :thumbsup:

I guess I'm too late, but the Busse Mentor
Mike was your Mentor
and according to google your family had a plant in Mentor, KY
from the google:

The Busse Brick Co., Covington, Ky. The Busse Brick Co., of Covington, Ky., has two plants, the main one being at Mentor, Ky., with a 30,000 daily brick capa— city, and the other yard being at Covington, Ky., opposite Cincinnati, with a 25,000 daily brick capacity. The total output of these two yards during the season of 1903 ...

Going on a limb here what I can find on google. Anyone researching a Busse family from Goldenstedt, Oldenburg, Germany?They immigrated in the mid-1800's and settled in Covington, Kentucky (just across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio) and also New Vienna, Iowa.Three Busse brothers - Joseph, Henry, and Herman - owned and operated the Busse Brick Company in Covington for many years and I'll take a peek over at everyone else's guess as Mike was your mentor aka whiskey buddy.

There seen th have been some Busses who sold brecks on Hastings st in Chicago. And there's a b"buddy" namsd Mike.

Buddy is a dog's name. CHICAGO IS IB Illinois.. Ill. Dog. Bwtter kn own as a Sick Puppy.

Somebody else said there was busse brickyarb in Madison, WI. Buddy Madison?

Someone else mentioned somewhere in Kentucky. KY Buddy? KY Mentor?

Back