• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some Busse Leather

leatherman

leathermoderator
Gotta few more unclaimed sheaths. :)

***SOLD***First are a couple that fit the Nuclear Meltdown Fusion Battle Mistress: Both are machine stitched and have the nuke symbol carved into the front, mid ride belt loop***SOLD***
***SOLD**#1 is mottled tan and brown with black accent, was 100.00 plus shipping, Now 100.00 shipped in the CONUS, cost ouside US based on actual shipping. ***SOLD***
mottledmeltdown.jpg

***SOLD***#2 is what I'm calling Burl, its a one of a kind test run of a new process, its hard as heck and wont be a cheap option, this one is the same price at the mottle so your getting a one of a kind (so far) for cheap 100.00 shipped CONUS, more outside US***SOLD***
blackandbrownmeltdown.jpg

Close up of the burl treatment: difficult to photograph, sorry
closeupmeltdown.jpg

***SPF***Next is a sheath for the new Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw: full custom job, LEFTY Kydex/Fusion, Drop Leg loop with multi carry options. Color is a dark British Tan. Hand Stitched. 130.00 shipped CONUS, more outside US. ***SPF***
NMSFNOb.jpg

NMSFNO.jpg

I also have one semi production machine stitched mid ride sheath for the NMSFNO, no pics yet, I'll take it tomorrow if needed. 65.00 shipped CONUS, more outside US. More of these are in progress, as well as some for the SFNOLE. Same price.

Lastly is a Custom Sheath for the ST Ripper, saddle tan drop leg with high ride option. Hand stitched, and yes there is a lighter spot on the front, one of those odd things that happens with a natural material. was 100.00 plus shipping, now 95.00 shipped CONUS, more outside US.
stripperfront.jpg

stripperback.jpg

EDIT to add payment info: I take paypal and money orders. Email for questions and or offers to armoralleather@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!
Dwayne

Last edited:
Burl NMFBM sheath is SOLD, Thanks very much silkworm! :D

Last edited:
I also have one semi production machine stitched mid ride sheath for the NMSFNO, no pics yet, I'll take it tomorrow if needed. 65.00 shipped CONUS, more outside US. More of these are in progress, as well as some for the SFNOLE. Same price.

Thanks!!!
Dwayne

Look forward to seeing these, Dwayne, THANKS!

Dwayne ... I'll take #1. Let me know how you'd like to be paid by e-mail or PM. Paypal would be easy.

You can just hold onto it and include it in the package with ... that "other" sheath I'm waiting on (and drooling over!).:eek::D

We can't let any of Dwayne's fine artwork go unclaimed.

#1 is gone to the knower of all things Physical, who has waited far too long for his new toy. :o

Last edited:
Thank you my friend. :)

Heres a pic of the first semi production sheath for the NMSFNO, the SFNOLE sheath will look identical. Colors will be offered on an as made basis, so if you like what you see jump on it. ;) I will update the thread as I get them finished.

NMSFNOrpo.jpg

Back