• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some Busses, a Scrap Yard, and a Siegle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a list of knives that I currently have up for sale. Descriptions, pricing, and pictures are listed below. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail with insurance and confirmation. Items are for sale within the United States only. I'm not looking for any trades at this time, cash is king!

Payment is to be made by either USPS Money Order or PayPal. If you choose to pay via PayPal, your account must be verified with a confirmed address. Otherwise, it is USPS Money order only. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

***Return Policy: Buyer must notify me immediately and ship the knife back to me within 3 days of receiving the knife. Shipping costs (both to and from) are the responsibility of the buyer. Its recommended that returned items are shipped with insurance. If a returned knife does not make it to my door (it got lost in the mail), I will not provide a refund. Once I receive the knife back, I will send a refund for the amount paid minus my shipping cost.***

***You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this knife, and assume all responsibility regarding legalities of owning such a knife in your City/State/County (any or all that apply) of residence. These knives are sharp and not toys, use at your own risk!***

Busse Custom Shop ASH1 (Anniversary Steel Heart) Recurve
This is a used ASH1 variant that is currently still available at the company store for around $400.00. This knife is around .22” thick, with the “Muddy” crinkle coat and standard tan canvas micarta handle scales. It comes with a right-handed mid ride leather sheath that I made for it. The blade is recurved with serrations next to the choil. I have sharpened this knife on my edge pro and reduced the cutting edge to roughly 20 deg. on each side. It is a wicked slicer! An important thing to note, the very tip of the blade is slightly bent from stabbing the knife into hard wood and then prying it out. I should have known better! LOL If you look very close, you can see this in one of the pictures below. Some of the blade coating is chipped away at the tip and there is also a bit of smoothing along the flats. If you’re looking for a safe queen, this knife is not for you. That being said, if you’re looking for a Custom Shop user at a great price, look no further!
SOLD

Busse SAR5

When I got this SAR5 I wasn’t too fond of the “hammer like” handles, so I removed them and applied an epoxy soaked cord wrap. IMO, this feels much better as it adds a bit more grip to the top and bottom of the handle. Other than the cord wrap, the knife is in like new condition. I never got around to using it and it still has the factory edge (which could use a good sharpening). It has the “sage/desert olive” crinkle coating. I’d rate the coating at around 90-95%. There is some smoothing from the cardboard slipcover and a few light scratches from being in my knife drawer. It does not come with a sheath.
SOLD

Continued below....

Last edited:
Busse "Banned" Satin Jack TAC w/ Chuddy Bear Sheath
This is a Combat Grade SJTAC that I had modified by Ban. The butt of the handle has been rounded and the thumb ramp taken off. He also put a full convex grind on the blade, down to a razor sharp/polished edge. The blade is Satin finished with black canvas micarta handle scales. Included with the knife is a right-handed mid-ride Chuddy Bear leather sheath that is in like new condition. The sheath does have some minor scratch marks on it from being in my knife drawer however I have never carried it.
SOLD
*Note: Due to being modified outside of the Busse shop, there is no longer a warranty on this knife.*

Scrap Yard Dumptser Mutt
Up for sale is a “like new” Scrap Yard Dumpster Mutt. It has a black crinkle coating and a black Resiprene C handle. Its blade is a whopping .285" thick and still has its original/unused factory edge with penetrator tip. This was from the first batch that had the old “Busse Basic” style handles. Other than some slight smoothing of the crinkle coat (from the card board slip cover), the knife is exactly as I received it. It does not come with a sheath.
SOLD

Bill Siegle Custom Recurve w/ M.U.K. Handle

Moved to the general for sale forum...

Last edited:
Dumpster Mutt sold pending funds to Blade111. Got your message, please check your e-mail.:thumbup:

One final price drop to move these out of here! This is as low as it goes folks, then they are off to that auction site.

Let's bump this one back up. SAR5 is SOLD. ASH1 and Siegle are still available.

Last edited:
Thread closed, all Busse Knives sold. Thanks!:thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back