Some customisable forged EDC fixed blades

Kailash Blades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey guys!
Had a few orders come through for these cursive EDC's with different options on them and managed to snag some photos showing the variety.

full

One day we'll get a photo of the whole spectrum of these things right down to the blade finished and sheaths but right now the name of the game is just keeping on top of things and getting peoples' knives out to them on time.

full

I think it's really cool when you can do semi custom knives, like with the griptilians https://www.benchmade.com/griptilian-family.html# and I'd like to see more of it. Can you guys think of any similar examples of online build-a-knife type setups?

The Buck Custom Shop comes to mind
Wow, this is an awesome implementation of the concept. Love the little photo swatches that come up as options so you can see what the final result would look like. Thanks for the heads up, I've got a lot to learn about the traditional american side of things

Hey guys!
Had a few orders come through for these cursive EDC's with different options on them and managed to snag some photos showing the variety.

full

One day we'll get a photo of the whole spectrum of these things right down to the blade finished and sheaths but right now the name of the game is just keeping on top of things and getting peoples' knives out to them on time.

full

I think it's really cool when you can do semi custom knives, like with the griptilians https://www.benchmade.com/griptilian-family.html# and I'd like to see more of it. Can you guys think of any similar examples of online build-a-knife type setups?

Very nice work on those small fixed blades! Loving the brown one!! Thanks for sharing your work!

When my son was little he loved the Buck knives site changing handles and blades, would buy me a couple minutes to get something done.

Randall Made Knives, doesn’t have the animation that Buck has but they let you pick your options and build your own.

I like the knives you’ve shown but not the handle wraps. I’d rather them just be bare metal.

Back