Some Fun Reading

I don`t think any of those guys are around anymore. Probably why W&SS does not get as much activity like it used to.

Before my time, looks like a fun group.

how big do you thin the difference between o1 and 1045 is, anyone?

Before my time, looks like a fun group.

how big do you thin the difference between o1 and 1045 is, anyone?

I`m sure I`ll get an argument out of this, but I think my O1 is better than my 1095. Other makers probably might not agree, just talking about mine.

thanks john, i like the o1 plenty, I've had one 1045 knife but i didn't use it, just sold it on, so i was just wondering.

Hi John -

I tried to find the link to the post where Jake shot that blade.

We should re-create that event if we do a Gathering where we can shoot our firearms.

Buffalo Pit and Range comes to mind, but most ranges would not allow shenanigans like shooting at the edge of a knife (I think).

I have never seen anyone break or damage a JK.

best

mqqn

That was possibly the best thread ever.

Hi John -

I tried to find the link to the post where Jake shot that blade.

We should re-create that event if we do a Gathering where we can shoot our firearms.

Buffalo Pit and Range comes to mind, but most ranges would not allow shenanigans like shooting at the edge of a knife (I think).

I have never seen anyone break or damage a JK.

best

mqqn

I've got a railroad tie backstop set up at 50 yards -- come on out! :)

Damn that knife sure took a beating & came back for more.
Thanks for bringing that thread back John.Gives me confidence in my 01 JKs being as it's much tougher than 1095.

This was an entertaining read indeed. I honestly wouldn't have through 1095 could handle that without being silly soft.

That was a good one - too bad be left it on the back of his truck bumper.

best

mqqn

Back