Some Guys Ugly Is Another Beauty!

After seeing the Beater green G10 that everybody thought was sooo ugly. I really wanted one. I finally scored on the exchange!! Thanks Dave!! I absolutly love it. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. I wouldn't trade it for any other color combo. Except for the satin one Ban did! WOW. I took it out and cut any and everything I saw. Am I stupid for beating the snot out of a knife I just paid 1k for??? Or am I just stupid for paying 1k on a knife that will serve no useful purpouse except making me happy?

Attachments

• Picture 635.jpg
    Picture 635.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Picture 636.jpg
    Picture 636.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Picture 637.jpg
    Picture 637.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 638.jpg
    Picture 638.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 50
Neither.

Happiness is priceless and if that made you happy it was worth what you paid.

No regrets!

Definitely have to worry about those zombies and cmdr249 is absolutely right. I think you will find the AK to be more useful than you think and definitely WAY more fun than a lot of other things you could have got.

Nothing like the giddiness of getting your first AK. :D :thumbup:

Like has been said... happiness is priceless!

And don't let anybody tell you different... ZOMBIES are REAL! :p

Congrats on your fugly! :D

Well considering I just trimmed my three weeping cherry trees in a matter of minutes, I think you have a sound investment over time considering the value of FUN!

Beat the chit out of my pruners that would have taken over an hour.

Busse003-1.jpg

Love the line down the handle. Satin finish would look nice. Great Skor! :)

Give it 5 years, if there is not another Busse Sword in production by then, you will thrill at the price you were able to get that one for.

All right!! :thumbup: One more armed citizen against the Undead!!! :D Rock on! And it isn't ugly if it makes you happy, brother!

If you're interested in it, here's Jerry's original post about the beater green fugly. :D

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=361360&highlight=fugly

That is a GREAT thread..............

Originally Posted by RokJok
After much web searching and digging through obscure tomes of magic & mayhem, I found the recipe for this nauseating $HIT that Jerry is trying to shill on the hogs:

1. put 15,000 gallons of lime green Gator-Ade in a beer distillery vat. Be sure to drink the beer first.
2. add enough waste from the Hanford, WA nuclear depository to fill the vat. Powder the top of the load with with a half-ton of sulphur chromate, and 50 pounds each of US FDA Yellow #14 and Green #15449039.
3. reduce over medium-high heat to one pint volume.
4. add fibers from Przewalski horse droppings sifted through a sieve woven of Cubanos smoke gathered downwind from Wauseon, OH.
5. stir with the horn of a unicorn until the fibers are uniformly coated and no longer try to crawl out of the vat. At the proper consistency, the fibers should form a single uniform bar of dark color across the middle of the mass.
6. pack the resulting mud-textured substance into a mold in the shape of a urinal from the Third Pavillion of The Forbidden City, Beijing.
7. compress under the combined weight of all the sumo wrestlers competing in this year's Grand Final tournament until completely dry.
8. pry resulting bar from the mold with the jawbone of an ass (lawyers and politicians being primary candidates) and dust liberally with powdered fog dredged up off Point Reyes on February 30, 1862 or '63.
9. christen with 2 and 1/2 drops Johnny Walker Blue from the bottom of the bottle and all the water you pass from drinking the rest of the bottle.
10. bake in a 1,500 degree centigrade oven until you get nauseous from the vaporous green glow leaking around the edges of the oven door and your mother-in-law starts looking good to you.
11. cool to room temp between the palms of a 19-year-old virgin girlchild (yeah .... like we could find one of those ) sitting on The Intihuatana Stone at the Machu Picchu ruins.
12. wrap in silk and flattened CBL cans for the half-life of Carbon-14
13. unwrap on The Stump Of Death by the Busse shop under the full moon of August in the presence of all O.I.N.K. inductees, the ghost of Ulysses S. Grant, and Machiavelli's kinder gentler thought (note singular).
14. find a bunch of unsuspecting blind idjits (that'd be us, eh? ) and pass it off on them before they figure out what kind of "pig in a poke" you've unloaded on them.
15. carjack an appropriately fast car (a Lamborghini Diablo or Murcielago, Bugatti EB110, Ferrari Enzo, or McClaren F1 comes to mind) and skip town at an exceedingly high rate of speed
16. laugh all the way to the bank
17. never look back - - - - - - - - - - - - - - No Regrets!!!

thanks...that was awesome......i'm gonna make some of that UGLY now that i have the reciepe:D

....................................................................................

Back