Some Holiday Cheer

Just got word that Spark gave the OK to have a give away. I've never done this before so here goes.

This is my newest model knife. I tend to make bigger sharp things so this was new for me. Thought someone might like an early Christmas present.

The knife is called "Two Fingers". It is a 2 1/2" hand rubbed chisel ground Wharncliff style blade of CMP10V (Bos heat treat 61 Rc). The slabs are maroon micarta with S/S pins. It also has a "roped" file worked spine and comes with a kydex neck sheath. Overall length is around 5". I will be offering these for sale from Circle P knives.

So simply reply and tell me why Santa should bring you this knife.We will choose a winner on Dec. 16th after 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Spark can help choose too if he wants. Be original, be funny, but don't be late!:D

DMEX2.jpg

I think Dexter should get it so he can have another knife to fight off the 5 guys who are going to throw him in the pool in Atlanta!!!!
:):p:):p:)

:eek: :) :eek:

Dear Santa, I'd love to have a new Mondt knife for Christmas! I've been a good boy...no! really I have! You can even ask my wife. I only needed stiches once this year ('course the year ain't over yet)!!
I haven't flamed anyone...that was a tough one. I haven't even mentioned a tu-tu! ummm, oops.
I've kept my blades clean and sharp. I even built 3 displays for my favorite knives.

Having fun,

I would really like Santa to bring me that Doug Mondt neck knife so I can have it sent it to my daughter who is serving over in Saudi Arabia now(Air Force) at Prince Sultan AFB in the Command/Operations Center - this would be a perfect carry knife for her and wouldn't offend any PC conscious officers who have problems with our fighting men & women carrying fixed blades. Would handle daily cutting chores while providing added security - Saudi is not a good place for women especially American.

Bill

well i have rob frink building a disc grinder with motor and stuff and i just order 50lbs of BG_42 for a new skinner model. and i have the money to pay for all this stuff because sales have been good. so i vote that the knife go's to penquin's daughter. i would love to have such a fine knife for my collection but i rather some one that needs it gets it. the war on terrorist's will be on for a long time

Originally posted by tom mayo
I think Dexter should get it so he can have another knife to fight off the 5 guys who are going to throw him in the pool in Atlanta!!!!
:):p:):p:)

I wanna know who rattled Mayo's cage?? :confused: :D

Tom, you will be surprised my friend....does the word "machete" mean anything to you?? :p :p :D

Because I'm a newbie an newbies gotta start somewhere!:rolleyes:
It would be nice to have but send it to Penguins Daughter!

Post by Viper moved.
Not applicable here and I do not want any real fights starting. :).

BTW this is not an entry after all I am getting way to wealthy on my salary here at BF. :D

There have been enough (semi real) fights over this knife at other venues. Lets just have some fun with it over here. Of course Dex and Tom are welcome to go at it, I just do not know who to route for :D

Thanks Doug, you too Paul, I hope it goes to a good home!

the smart thing is to cheer for the guy who has the biggest gun and the most bullets!!!!!! :p:):p
Dexter......I give up.....you win................
n
o
t
!

:p

Well I must admit to being slghtly swayed by the popular vote from this thread. So Penguin will be receiving this knife to send off to his daughter.

Also there is just something about having one of my knives in the Air Force!

Congratulations Penguin!!:):)

Thanks to everyone who posted, even Mr. Mayo!:p

Sorry, had to throw that in!:)

Back