Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

Can't wait to see what the offerings will be. I wouldn't mind an infi M6...

The last o2w offerings weren't to be offered again for at least a year. It's been a year, so it's at least possible that we may see some of the most popular o2w patterns make a return. Not sure it's likely, but it's possible.

I would LOVE to see a Blue Grass Bowie...Why should the "Bully" have all the FUN!!!!!

This should be interesting,, can't wait to see what is next out of Wauseon

+1.....or in Competition Finish if they could bring it back, if not, I'm good with an Original TG coated so I can etch and strip.
Until that grinder gremlin gets put back in its cage and the remaining Pitts get evicted, I'm afraid to strip a coated blade that I care about what it looks like.

While we are dreaming I'd like to see infi hell razors, b11, steak knives, production Moab, short butaniku, battle pappys, and HG55 of course

SYKCO MOAB, Battle Grade MOAB, or Combat Grade MOAB. Basically, a MOAB that I can halfway afford. Bring it...

I would like to see a resurrection of the SAR line, a new run of Leaner Meaners, swamp rat with scales, or a scrapivore with scales, i would just like some other EDC sized knives.
- A Leaner Meaner with a choil mod would make a Great EDC option. Shorter blade height, great tip for penetrating boxes and still being useful for cleaning fish and other camp chores in the summer.

The Vast majority of knives offered through OP2W have been 5"+ bladed knives and I would love to see some smaller offerings.

Since we all love Busse knives, why should we have to scour the secondary market for an old(er) knife just to get one to carry daily for utility work...

Still wouldn't mind seeing an SR101 kukri with a res handle. Not the little one used on the BB13 though. More like the Regulator or better yet, a thicker, molded version of the Huck handle.

I've got to stop checking this thread obsessively...

who am I kidding...

Just give us our knife fix, please and thank you. And take my money. Your welcome :D

Still wouldn't mind seeing an SR101 kukri with a res handle. Not the little one used on the BB13 though. More like the Regulator or better yet, a thicker, molded version of the Huck handle.

The Regulator and De-Regulator are my favorite handles...we need more!

Back