Photos Some "new" to the household....

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Gold Member
.....well this year anyway, been too damn busy to play with knives and the camera together generally.....

Some SYKCO "Trash2"....

An SOS...

Not sure I posted this one before...Trail Scalpel...

and finally.... what was in fact my Christmas gift to myself last year....and yes I do like this one VERY much !! I would send Jerry a testicle if they would bring back the BLACK and tan G10 on this one !!

Last edited:
Is it not clear ?????? To greatly improve the Gene Pool in the US ...!!!!! :p:p:eek:

I was working in Hobart this week, an entry requirement now is to provide a "sample" at the airport so they can work on diversifying the population down there...!!! ;);):p:p:eek:

Is it not clear ?????? To greatly improve the Gene Pool in the US ...!!!!! :p:p:eek:

I was working in Hobart this week, an entry requirement now is to provide a "sample" at the airport so they can work on diversifying the population down there...!!! ;);):p:p:eek:

It could.use some.improvement in places

Nice spread- I especially like the coordination of colors between the duo of "Steel and Lead" ~ nice!

Those are some very nice choices. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Wish I could get my hands on that much every six months :(:p

Very Cool...That ASH-1 is a nice addition to your collection:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

" Andy the Aussie "

Great blades !!! Nice scores for sure ! Congrats !!! Thanks for the pics :)

Thanks all. And yes....that is a very VERY nice ASH1. I stalked this one for ages, having only seen this combo in "googled images" when searching Busse ASH1. Some years ago I asked Garth about that G10 (as I think it IS The Ducks Guts !!) only to me told "no"....then this one came up and a great seller here (ctrsurf) worked with me to get it down to it's proper home !!!!!

Looking good Andy. Any thoughts on the SOS?
....it is a lovely little blade mate. I have others "around" this size that fill the role it would hold and I don't think it is going to displace those. If one were in the market for a general use fixed blade there is not much this can't do, compared to the full size RMD for example. Some I suspect will find the grips a little small.

Andy is the.Gold Cup in 45 or 38 super?
.... .38/45JWH .... just to confuse the issue.

I found your post on the "other" forum you frequent about it. Interesting caliber

Yes it works well !! Shoots flat (as opposed to parabolic like the .45) well out. Silly thing about the law is that I have a rifle chambered for .45ACP.....

Back