some ninja humor for the holidays

browse the whole site and pay attention to the unusually frequent use of the phrase: "avoidance of stress" "mental pressure" and "mental fatigue."
Also note the 19th century knowledge of anatomy...

By the end you'll be thinking that ninjas need prozac.
Well, maybe not real ninjas, but if you put 2 and 2 together.....

http://www.iganinja.jp/english/life/f-menu.html

DIJ - is this what you are doing??

:D

Cool website though.

~ Bamboo ~

Man I suck at using computers.

Go to the site and click on "Strengthening yourself with Multimedia."

Would have been alot funnier to have the picture come up here, but, like I said, I suck with these electronic boxes. Any pointers on how to do it correctly?

~ B

Copy the whole link from the url line. Then click on the yellow mountain picture icon when you're posting here to get to the link pic window. Paste in the entire url and yer done.

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
what's the japanese equiv of our mall ninjas, DIJ?

Thanks Bruise!

I'm sure I'll still screw it up in the future though.

;)

I'm disappointed. I was expecting a knock-knock, how many ninja's screw in a light bulb, why cross the road, etc.

Or perhaps a samurai, a ninja, and a ghurka walk into a bar...

FallingKnife said:
I'm disappointed. I was expecting a knock-knock, how many ninja's screw in a light bulb, why cross the road, etc.

Or perhaps a samurai, a ninja, and a ghurka walk into a bar...

Err lets see...

How many ninjas to screw in a light bulb?

One, although they have tiny nuts that's all that fits!

(no offense DIJ or any others)

Why did the ninja cross the road?

Who? No one has crossed this road!

Why did the Ninja let Vlad the Impaler go first?

Professional courtesy

reminds me of the people stranded on the desert island, surrounded by sharks. The few who try swimming off get eaten, until the Lawyer on the island tries and he gets through. How did that happen? Professional courtesy.

munk

Satori said:
I'm still trying to figure out if this is intentional humor or not...

No, it's not.
The Japanese guys who made this website have exposed their "modus cogitum"
They translated it into English, but they didnt take into account the actual interests or basic IQ of the english-speaking people who read the website.

This is somewhat OT but in several online games I have played the act of stealing someones kill (usually with melee weapons) is called ninja-ing or "you ninja-ed my kill!" Particularly fun in the sony station (not playstation, online login system for sony mmorpgs) game infantry. It is overhead but you cannot see around corners (behind you?) so a skilled "ninja" or someone with a cloaking device can sneak up on some one in a fight and kill the heavily wounded enemy in one swipe.
Originally Posted by FallingKnife
a samurai, a ninja, and a ghurka walk into a bar...
one ducks. Who was it?

I'd say the ninja. The samurai would have been worried about the ninja assasin he is walking with and not paying attention to where he was going, and the ghurka would have been fending off tourists wanting to see his khukuri. To have REAL ULTIMATE POWER you must know your surroundings.

Sorry, I'm going to go change the light bulb that burned out in my bedroom a week ago.