Some order models going away, some being changed, taking a few orders and testing a new order system

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
I will be taking a few order models off of the web site and thought I would go ahead and allow anyone who was wanting one of these models to go ahead and place a custom order before they're gone. Plane and simple I have to many models, and some are to similar. I get asked a lot the differences between some of my knives and to be honest, there isn't mush between some. So what I'm going to do is allow 2 custom orders per model that are going away or being changed. This is also going to be a test for the new ordering setup I intend to use when the books open fully this summer.

So I'm going to slim down what I offer, rework a couple to make them more unique and test the new custom order system.

The models being changed are - the XL Bushcrafter, which will become the Bushmaster. The Woodsman and 3.5" Woodsman are getting mixed a bit and are going to just be a New Woodsman version. The Forager is getting a few changes as well.

The models that will be going away are the Bushcrafter, the Snubnose, the Grunt, the Mukman, the Razorback, the Muk and the Trapper.

I will be opening the models tonight for custom orders and will leave them up for one week or until all the slots are filled. Please read below and on each model so you fully understand how the new system works. The knives can be found on the Limited Edition Knives Page.

The expected wait time is 6-12 months. Please understand that this is only an ESTIMATED time frame and not an exact quote. The exact time depends on current work load, complexity of the order and availability of some materials at times. Please read in full section (5.) of the Custom Order FAQs Page before placing a custom order.

5. For Custom Orders- Simply select the custom order model page. Once you're there use the drop down menus to choose the specs for your knife! When you are placing your order you are paying ONLY the $50.00 NONREFUNDABLE deposit plus any extra material costs to hold your spot on the list. Once the knife is finished I will send you an invoice for the remainder of the order. (this is different for each model) Once the invoice is sent you have one week to pay it or contact me on payment details or the knife will be put up for sale. Under some circumstances I can hold the knife if contacted first for up to two weeks. All invoices are sent from PayPal and allow you to pay with a credit card if desired.

Thank you for all your business!

Adam,

Last edited:
Hey Adam, I see your site lists these available in O1 steel. My question is, are you willing to do one of these limited editions in AEB-L steel? If not that's cool, but I had to ask.

Hey Adam, I see your site lists these available in O1 steel. My question is, are you willing to do one of these limited editions in AEB-L steel? If not that's cool, but I had to ask.

On Scandis yes, but not on Convex grinds yet. I’m still testing the hammer finish with the stainless steels.

Ok. Thanks for the reply Adam ! I love my 5" Trapper in 52100. I think one in stainless would be awesome as well, but I definitely would want it in a convex grind. So I will give you some time to work things out and see what models you have available then.

Back