Some SAK love

Today's ... Every Day's ... SAK carry.
"Year of the Ox" (2021) Huntsman and a Hercules. Both on belt.
View attachment 2459426

I only have one "complaint" ... I wish Vic would stop with the fingerprint and smudge magnet "mirror polish" blade treatment.
I dunno about u ... but I doubt I will/would use my knife as a signalling mirror ... I did/do take a signaling mirror with me when I go deep afield ... that reminds me ... I need to get a replacement pocket signalling mirror ...

Last edited:
Locking Sak S- something. I really like these knives. Also a Kabar 1232 this morning
dmJXxbK.jpg

still "stuck"(?) on a Celledor Mini Champ, 2021 "Year of the Ox" Huntsman, and a red nylon(?) slabbed Hercules.
Currently the Huntsman moved to the Night Ize clip on the rollator (its clip is bad, came off the belt carrier ring a couple times without assistance while I was seated or sleeping. I DON'T want to lose a second Huntsman!šŸ˜³) with the Hercules on the belt carrier.

The Mini Champ is also on the Nite Ize, since I presently got no call or reason to carry any keys...

I Loaned my adult trike (with locks) to a friend to help him with his knee thrapy.
Thems the only keys I needed to carry, since my camper I was living in ain't here.

I Loaned my adult trike (with locks) to a friend to help him with his knee thrapy.
Maybe this is the year I'll get my bike out of the back corner of the garage and try to ride it again!
I'd be safer on an adult trike, or maybe a stationary bike with a safety harness attached to the ceiling.

A friend of mine tells me this is a "master craftsman":
YPgP024.jpg

Back