Some Thoughts on Youtuber Nick Shabazz

Nicks voice is just fine, a few videos in a row is doable.,, but the voice of Metal Complex is like chalkboard scraping to my ears, three seconds and I am closing the tab.

A) It's bizarre to me to be on the better side of a voice comparison statement on the internet
B) Everybody's got taste and you're welcome to yours, but MC's a great guy and good friend, and not that I'm running the show, but I'd rather I be the only person getting bashed in here.

Everybody else, thanks as always for the kind words and laughs. YouTube is a Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

A) It's bizarre to me to be on the better side of a voice comparison statement on the internet
B) Everybody's got taste and you're welcome to yours, but MC's a great guy and good friend, and not that I'm running the show, but I'd rather I be the only person getting bashed in here.

Everybody else, thanks as always for the kind words and laughs. YouTube is a Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

Sorry, I didn't mean to steal your thunder, so to speak, by lessening your reputation as the 'worst voice', it is my honest opinion and conclusion.

StoneAndSteel

Gold Member
I'm late to the game, but I love Nick's reviews. I have used his reviews to inform me on knives that I couldn't see in person before making the purchase. The comments on his voice are kind of ironic to me because I watch all YouTube reviews on double speed so everyone sounds silly.

jascolli

Gold Member
Nicks voice is just fine, a few videos in a row is doable.,, but the voice of Metal Complex is like chalkboard scraping to my ears, three seconds and I am closing the tab.
I agree... If MC says the word "right" one more time my heads going to explode. Seriously, count how many times he says it.

Ill say this for Nick's voice the first time you hear it is when it is at its worst it almost becomes an acquired taste having listened to his voice now as much as I have it is definitely not as jarring as it once was.