Some Very Sad News

I have been a fan of Pat Crawford's knives for some time, in fact the first knife knut I knew was a huge fan and collector of his work and when I needed my first decent blade I asked him what I should get (with my $40 budget) and he recommended a CRKT Crawford/Kasper. I picked it up and it really was THE knife that started my knife obsession.

Anyway, I periodically check on his site to see if anything is new and was very sad to see this: http://www.crawfordknives.com/

Cody is the kid in a bunch of the videos on his site. There could be no greater loss for a family than to loose someone so young. I would like to wish the Crawford family my deepest Condolences. I thought you all should be made aware as I am sure many of you know him.

Very sad news, unfortunately I know all too well how they feel.

Sorry to hear the sad news. My prayers and condolences to the entire family.

It's always the young un's that leave too quick....Prayers and smoke sent!

Best Regards,

Steven Garsson

I am also a fan of Crawford's knives and the Crawford's Kasper is one of my beloved collection. Sorry to hear that.
My prayers and condolences.

My first custom knife: a Crawford Triumph Tanto. Got me hooked on customs and I still have it.

So sorry to hear this. My prayers and condolences to the Crawford family.

So young. :(
So sorry to hear this, my prayers for the family added.

Doug

My first custom knife: a Crawford Triumph Tanto. Got me hooked on customs and I still have it.

So sorry to hear this. My prayers and condolences to the Crawford family.

Either my third or fourth custom knife was made by Pat Crawford, an Assassin linerlock that I still have as well.

That means I have known Pat(and Wes) 26 years....the time flies by, in the blink of an eye...here we are now.

Cannot even fathom how sad this is for the Crawford family....all I can do is keep them in my prayers.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Too sad....may God Bless the Crawford's and all of their lover ones.

I am saddened to hear this! Incredibly unimaginably harsh..... my condolences to Pat and his family....

I was shocked and extremely saddened when I heard the news. Great kid with great parents. My first handmade was also a Crawford. The titanium combat tanto. They really got me into all of this.

Back