Someone gives you money, what busse(s) do you buy?

I have not heard but I guess the TDF is out. Not sure they want 500,000 standing shoulder to shoulder on an alpine pass by mid July.

I have not heard but I guess the TDF is out. Not sure they want 500,000 standing shoulder to shoulder on an alpine pass by mid July.

They are all so liquored up, there is no way the virus could survive.

$5200 Frame fork and stem. you can get a complete bike off their web site

Serotta prices for sure. I think my moots road frame was $3500

Serotta prices for sure. I think my moots road frame was $3500
look at the site and do a build and check the total price. With a complete the parts get pretty cheap. But Moots are dam nice bikes too!

look at the site and do a build and check the total price. With a complete the parts get pretty cheap. But Moots are dam nice bikes too!

Yeah, will do. Especially if they have a cross frame

Park ranger in INFI with a satin finish, some kind of dark colored micarta or g10 handles.

I'd like to officially update my choice with a Bad Apple - talk about an elusive Busse. Any inserts will do

The upcoming Mega Swamp Warden is getting close, and I look forward to it, but I still want me a Bad Apple!

I'd still take an SHBM and give it another try too, but I guess it'll depend on what the BA runs me- I let the one I had go too quickly way back then...

For 1300, I’m going to try and grab a slotted bolt SHSH2, a BAiii, and 5 bottles of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof.

Back