Something a little different. An HI Auction!

Every little bit helps the kami's and their families (aunties words) and you fella's are helping a lot.

Your awesome.

Remember tomorrow "High Noon" this auction is over. I'm so happy this little gem nets auntie and the kami's a nice amount, but kind of greedy in their behalf too.

I got a couple more in the works to offer up soon. Hoping they turn out half as nice as I'm shooting for.

Imagine Cul is probably getting a hug from Auntie right about now, Bookie, do your thing with the Cul doll will ya. You know with the bridge spikes?............

Remember tomorrow "High Noon" this auction is over. I'm so happy this little gem nets auntie and the kami's a nice amount, but kind of greedy in their behalf too.

I got a couple more in the works to offer up soon. Hoping they turn out half as nice as I'm shooting for.

Imagine Cul is probably getting a hug from Auntie right about now, Bookie, do your thing with the Cul doll will ya. You know with the bridge spikes?............

Auntie on a business trip today. Plan to see her tomorrow, through the snow storm.

Bookie, put away my doll. You can put a nail into the Bawanna doll head though, nah, too cruel, one in the rear will suffice.

I have an electrode kit that goes with that doll iffen you want to borrow it? I can pack it in pecans and overnight it! Lemme know;)

Naw, I'm just jealous he's getting a hug from Auntie and I'm not. I'll be ok, really I will. I'm just curled up on the kitchen floor in a fatal position sucking my thumb. I'll be ok. Don't worry bout me.

I cancelled the trip due to snowing weather. I will be around here tomorrow and looking forward to see you all for a nice visit.

Naw, I'm just jealous he's getting a hug from Auntie and I'm not. I'll be ok, really I will. I'm just curled up on the kitchen floor in a fatal position sucking my thumb. I'll be ok. Don't worry bout me.

Well ok i was just responding to the batKhukri signal! I did see it here way down in Texas! Dang! its freekin cold here! must be 45 degrees or sumpin? Im still barefootin but its still dang cold! Just checkin on ya my friend! Send us a signal your OK Cul! We will call of the dogs, voodoo, and all that. Doc is slow to respond too so better make it sooner than later! Bawanna and Dog aint to blame otherwise;)

We just got up, I was gambling well into morning. Going to call auntie in a few hours, and see when we can meet. I'll give her a hug from everyone. Pics later on.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away (always had trouble with that one) know when to run!

Thirty Two minutes to go here folks. Looks like Phillllllllll is the top dog at the moment.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away (always had trouble with that one) know when to run!

Yea, I was following Kenny Roger's advice for over 10 hours last night. What a rollercoaster ride, at least I landed on the positive side.

Well folks we got us here one of them tough dilemma's. The 140 bid shows posted at 12:01.

Now it's hard to tell if the forum clock is synchronized with Big Ben over on the other side of the big water or not.

I don't have one of them hoods I can stick my head under and watch the replay.

We could do 25'' Kobras at 5 paces between Philllll and Cul. I need guidance here.

Flip a coin, pick a number between 1 and 52 million, no I can't count that high. Maybe 1 and 10 that way I don't gotta take my shoes off, it's cold round here.

Suggestions.

Well folks we got us here one of them tough dilemma's. The 140 bid shows posted at 12:01.

Now it's hard to tell if the forum clock is synchronized with Big Ben over on the other side of the big water or not.

I don't have one of them hoods I can stick my head under and watch the replay.

We could do 25'' Kobras at 5 paces between Philllll and Cul. I need guidance here.

Flip a coin, pick a number between 1 and 52 million, no I can't count that high. Maybe 1 and 10 that way I don't gotta take my shoes off, it's cold round here.

Suggestions.

I lost fair and square. It's Philll's

I have an atomic watch synchronised with Colorado, I was easily late by a minute, if not two.

Back