Something Evil Is Coming.....

JK Knives

The Lobo Alpha! MidwestDave came up with a "supersized" (see, I`m practicing for that McDonald`s career again :eek:) Lobo. This one will be made in early January. Check out the specs!

10p91fr.jpg

Last edited:
Looks cool, I think if I were having it made I'd have the handle about 1" longer( even if ya had to lose a little length off the blade) with a birds beak pommel so that you can really chop with the beast !!!!

Looks cool, I think if I were having it made I'd have the handle about 1" longer( even if ya had to lose a little length off the blade) with a birds beak pommel so that you can really chop with the beast !!!!

Yeah, I wanted a longer handle and an extended tang, but I didn't want to lose any of the blade length.

Dave

Looks insane. I'm gonna be ordering a regular Lobo with just a touch of extra blade length like we talked about.

Just like ship builders are limited by the size of the Panama Canal, we're limited by the size of John's oven.
That's a good thing.

I don't think it's much bigger than that monster that was in the camp knife challenge. And it isn't intended for general use, I have other knives for those tasks. It was meant to be a maximum size chopper.

BTW John, I just mailed you two new designs. The Modified EWOK is one of the Dec orders and the Roach Belly can happen in Feb.

Dave

Back